Friday, February 17, 2006

Greetings and Salutations

Hello all,

I am Nathan Summers also known as Cable, and a few other names. I am the son of Scott Summers, leader of the X-Men. I have a complicated past. But in short I am from the future. You will have excuse any typing errors I make, you see in the future keyboards have ten additional letters that you will all know in 2015. I recently have started this blog to get away from Deadpool. I thought I start by answering the tag I had awhile ago:

Four Jobs You've Had
Savior
Leader of X-Force
member X-Men
Soldier

Places You Have Lived
Providence, my man made Island I created
The Future
Queens
Westchester at Xavier's

TV Shows You Love To Watch
I don't have time for tv, but I do enjoy the occasional Desperate House Wives

Four Place You've Been on Vacation
Antartica
Alaska
Kree home planet
Flordia

Four (or so) Blogs You Visit Daily
For the most part I find these blogs rather meaningless, and add to the further decay of the world.
Professor Xavier's Blog
Gaia's Universal Amalgamator

Four of Your Favorite Foods
Haeretophs(they're created 70 years from now)
Potatoes
Hero Sandwitches
Biscuts

Four Places You'd Rather Be
Fishing with my dad and grandad
Playing basketball with my dad
at the UN trying to creat peace
and finally hunting with Dick Cheney and my dad(Contrary to popular thought, he can hit any target)

Four Albums You Can't Live Without
Tom Jones and Avril Lavegine-Duets (it'll win 10 grammies in 2010)
Imagine-John Lennon
Tom Welling-Don't cry, Superman's here (He breaks into singing in two years)

6 Comments:

Blogger Gaia said...

I was wondering when you'd get your own blog.

I hope you and Deadpool can patch things up. It'll be kind of weird not seeing you guys together.

Anyway, I hope everything's alright with you. I just wanted to give you a heads-up on these new Sentinels. Mind-read everyone you see, we can't tell who's real and who's not anymore.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when are you leader of the X-Men?

3:54 PM  
Blogger Big Joe Fixit said...

Try ta read my mind And you'll regret it .

6:53 PM  
Blogger Cable said...

listew, I never said leader of X-men, I said leader of X-force. I have only been a member of the X-men

8:53 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

I would get my own blog but i'm lazy

4:13 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I don't think you're going to be able to get too far away from Deadpool. Not while that "bodyslide" thing still works.

But I can certainly understanding wanting your own elbow room. Glad to see you found it.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home