Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Tagged by Hudson

So I've somewhat patched things up with Deadpool, he's been watching me do this meme to make sure I do it right. Apparently he's sad everyone did it wrong. Also check Gaia, Professor x blog, and i'm sure a few others to see whats going on in a mission as we take on Mister Sinister. So here we go:
If you were to ghost write Deadpool's autobiography what would you name it?
Merc With a mouth:The Story of an idiot

If Simon Cowell were to ask you to help takeover France with Deadpool and himself, would you accept?
No

On a scale of 50-100, with 50 being mind blowing and 100 being drooling the Nile river, how would you rate Bea Arthur?
.1?
If you were to appear on Deadpool's show, who would you play?
I thought I was already on the show?
List 5 ways to improve tacos.
1. Add suplements to improve people's health
2. Add garlic
3. use smores recipie with it
4. Dip it into coke
5. Melt cheese and put pizza sauce on it.
Would you die for Deadpool?
Umm...I'd lose my favorite jacket for him.
Do you find Cable's eyes dreamy?
I do love my eyes...
Tag more 1 tmore person than the person who tagged you meaning if person A tags 4 people, you tag 5 and the people you tag, have to tag 6.
Okay so I'll tag Vegeta, Vampierllea, Spiderman and lets go for....Northstar. Also Deadpool is threatening to break my collection of plates if he you guys don't do these questions about him. So do it please. I like those plates its the only thing I have to remeber of my adopoted son's clone's cousin's friend's mother.

7 Comments:

Blogger Gaia said...

Well, If its for your adopoted son's clone's cousin's friend's mother... I guess I'll do it.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I certainly do intend to do it. Meme's are not to be taken lightly. However I am a bit involved in this saving the world thing at the moment, so I might have to wait until I finish. Of course if I die, then I don't have to do it. I always look for the brightside in everything.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will do it just to save your plates
after I get home and check my email if we can ever beat this mess we are in

5:04 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

If it to save your property I shall do it. I have to come back from the dead first though. Comptuers are spotty at best here.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Okay, I've answered his Meme. Hopefully he will be able to sleep now.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Cable's got a girlfriend, Cable's got a girlfriend . .

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home