Saturday, August 19, 2006

My Head Hurts...

My last post was a result of:

Apparently the God of Thunder is pro-registration. Who would've thought a god would care? Heck I'm a Mutant Messiah and I barely care if the heroes register or not. Anyway I've decided to distance myself a little after this. I'm the leader of two countries, and I don't need Fabio trying to shot me with bolts of lightining. Anyway I am offering Rumekistan and Providence as safe havens to people trying to avoid Iron Man and his ass-kissing avengers who are pretty full of themselves at the moment. They don't realize the damge that they are causing. I have seen the future. I am the future. I will do whatever I can to prevent it from making the present the future.

-Nathan Summers

5 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I think Thor would be for registration because as a god, he kind of looks down on regular old mortals. He doesn't really buy the whole inherent freedoms thing that Americans are always going on about. He'd want us in our place and properly registered. Now if we tried to impose zoning laws on Asgard, then he would freak.

3:24 AM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Hey Cable, delete the spam in the post beneath the one where you woke up yesterday.

7:42 AM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

I command you to!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Cable said...

What Spam? Do you mean in the cbox. Because I don't see nay.

1:59 PM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Right here: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=22617570&postID=114065154953608079

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home