Sunday, August 27, 2006

I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!??????!!!????????

I was speaking to J'onn Jonzz the Martian Manhunter with my other reality communicator and he wanted to congraulate me. I had no idea about what, but he said he had heard that Gaia and I were getting married?!?!? I have no recollection of this. Either Thor's attack is the cause or there's something else going on. I mean we're dating and I like her and all, but I'm not ready for that kind of commitment. Plus Wade will demand to be the best man and perform at the bacholerette party! I can't even spell right I'm so nervous...

Maybe I should call in some favors. I don't want to abandon Gaia the way my dad did to my mom. What should I do?

2 Comments:

Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Oh, great, you're actually going with that? Go ahead... It'll be cool seeing how Evil Gaia reacts to this.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

Sweetie, I'm sorry... It's over for us.

*Hands ring back and kisses*


It was fun while it lasted.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home