Monday, October 02, 2006

Being Mooned...

So the Moonites have been staying on my island for the past few months and have caused nothing but chaos. They've wedgied Black Box 20 times since this morning alone. They tried to use my futuristic guns to light their "pot", and worst of all they've been using my old shoulder pads as a toliet! I for one am outraged.

I have no idea what to do. At first I thought I'd call dad and ask for advice. Then I remembered I'm a much better leader then him and not a pansy. Then I thought about calling my mom, but she's dead. Than I thought maybe getting X-Force back together, but I think Shatterstar was checking me out last time we regrouped and that made me very uncomfortable. Than I thought maybe I'd contact my fellow X-Men (Rogue, Iceman, Mystique, Cannonball, and probably a few others. I can't really keep track of these things), but they're the weakest X-Men team. I mean comeone, when Iceman's your number 2 guy that's a weak team. Uncle Alex is in space or something.

I finally came to a soultion when I was eating escargo for lunch, I should contact one of my bugly ex-girlfriends. Perhaps She-Hulk or Gaia...

4 Comments:

Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Speaking of Gaia, she probably read this post because it has her name in it.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Iceman said...

Thanks a lot

1:09 AM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Don't worry friend Iceman, I can direct you towards a spirtual advisor.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Cyclops said...

Pansy?! Don't be surprised if Santa leaves you some coal in your stocking this year, son.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home